1. Mix dry rub ingredients together and grind.
2. Massage ribs with dry rub until completely covered. Marinade in fridge 2-3 hours or overnight.
3. Place ribs in baking dish and cover with foil then place directly on bbq grill or in preheated 150 degree C oven.
4. Bake for 45 mins then turn and bake another 45 mins (longer if using larger ribs)
5. Remove ribs from dish and baste with honey mixture.
6. Place ribs directly on grill (or baking tray for oven) for about 20 mins turning occassionally.**
Serve hot or warm with side dishes of your choice.
**Hickory smoking chips should be added to the bbq at this point, have them presoaked in water and add directly to the coals, closing the lid on the bbq to smoke the ribs.