2g fat, 260 calories per slice
Serves: 8 slices
3, 8 oz. packages fat-free cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
4 oz. fat-free egg substitute
1/4 cup nonfat powdered milk mixed with 2 tablespoons water
1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
1/4 cup fat-free margarine, melted
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Gently pat the prepared crust mixture on the bottom and partially up the sides of a greased springform pan. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes
3. Blend the cream cheese and sugar in an electric mixing bowl or food processor. Add the egg substitute and blend well.
4. Add the powdered milk mixture, sour cream, margarine, and flour, mixing until the batter is smooth and well-combined. Stir in the lemon juice and vanilla by hand. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
5. Remove the springform pan from the freezer. Pour the batter into the pan and smooth with a rubber spatula.
6. Place the pan on the center rack of the oven and bake until the cheesecake sets and is lightly brown. If the cake begins to brown too quickly, cover the top loosely with aluminum foil. The cheesecake is done when the center of the cake is firm to the touch.
7. Remove the cake from the oven and place on a wire rack until completely cool (about 2 hours) Once cool, refrigerate for at least 2 hours. When chilled, the cheesecake will come out of the pan easily.
8. Before removing the pan, loosen the cake from the sides with a knife or metal spatula.
9. Cut into wedges and serve.