1. chicken legs: 4 pieces, halved, so that u have evtl. 8 pieces.
2. finely chopped onions: 2
3. tarmaric (curry) powder/haldi: 1 tsp
4. red hot chilli powder: 1 1/2 tsp
5. ginger paste: 1 tsp
6. garlic paste: 1 tsp
7. green chillis: depends on ur taste
1. heat the oil, fry the onions till the colour turns gold-brown
2. put the ginger and garlic paste to it.
3. put a little bit water if u have the feeling that it is getting burnt.
4. put the haldi and chilli powder to it. cook with some water till u get a medium thick sauce.
5. put the chickens into it. cook with high heat for 5 mins. put some hot water occasionally, if u again have the feeling it is getting burnt. but dont put too much watr
6. now put 2-3 cups of hot water. the ammount of water depends on ur our taste. if u wanna have it gravy, then put only 2 cups of hot water.
7. cover the pot and let the chicken cook for 10 mins.
8. put salt and sliced green chilli to the half cooked curry and cover up again.
9. cook for another 10 mins. stirr occasionally.
10. Guten Apetit!!