Ingredients for 6 portions:
• 1 pack of Savoiardi Ladyfingers (Spongefingers)
• 250g Mascarpone
• 480 g Whipping Cream
• 3 Eggs
• 150 g sugar ish (I never weight but it should be quite right)
• 3 cups of Espresso grounded coffees ish (three times the espresso machine)
• 75 g good quality Dark Chocolate
• 15 ml Dark Rum
• A bit of Dark Cocoa powder
• ‘Beautiful espresso machine’
• Whipping machine
• Ceramic or Glass Oven dish
• Sprinkler for icing sugar
Step 1: Make the ‘Beautiful espesso machine’ that you got to work a little bit. Do it 3 times and if you will need more later, well, you got to do another one. Leave the coffee to get cold in a bowl1.
Step 2: Open the 3 eggs and separate the white in the BowlSml and the yolks in the BowlLrg.
Step 3: Add 75 g ish to the BowlSml and 30 g ish to the BowlLrg.
Step 4: Whip the white in BowlSml until it get quite thick.
Step 5: Whisk yolks 20sec in BowlLrg and then add Mascarpone + Dark Rum and whisk again 30sec.
Step 6: Pour BowlSml into BowlLrg and stir gently with a spoon until amalgamate.
Step 7: Whip the cream in BowlSml and stop a.s.a. it get thick.
Step 8: Pour BowlSml into BowlLrg and stir gently with a spoon until amalgamate. ’The Cream™’
Step 9: Chop the Dark choc into little choc chips.
Step 10: FUN. In the Oven dish
1. Layer of sponge finger soaked 1by1 in the coffee (don’t soak too long to brake them!)
2. Layer of ’The Cream™’ half of it
3. Sprinkle half of the choc chips
4. Layer of sponge finger soaked 1by1 in the coffee (don’t soak too long to brake them!)
5. Layer of ’The Cream™’ the other half
6. Sprinkle the other half of choc chips
7. Sprinkle the dark cocoa powder with a sprinkler, not much just to cover up.
8. Set in the fridge for at least 2 h