1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Peel the garlic and toss it into the bowl of your food processor.
3. Process until finely minced.
4. Add the drained artichoke hearts and process until well mashed.
5. (Remove any stubborn pieces as these only end up stuck in your teeth and that REALLY IS antisocial.).
6. Add cream cheese and mayo, process until well mixed, scraping the sides and bottom of the bowl.
7. Add the parmesean slowly, making certain it gets fully incorporated.
8. Add the tabasco and process again.
9. Pour into an oven proof casserole and bake covered until bubbly-- 25- 30 minutes or so I think, just keep an eye on it.
10. Serve with crackers, crudites, baguette slices, pita bread, etc.
13. If you don't have a food processor you can do all this by hand.
14. Just make certain that your garlic is well crushed, the artichoke hearts are finely chopped, and everything is well mixed together.
15. If you have leftovers (doubtful unless you reserve some and hide it at the back of your fridge), refrigerate promptly and it will last for at least a week.
16. You can make this up to a day ahead and cook it just before your guests arrive.
17. This also makes a delicious sandwich spread if there is any leftover the next day.