1. Broil the chicken wings for 10 minutes on each side or until browned.
2. Transfer the chicken wings to a crockpot or slow cooker.
3. Add the remaining ingredients, except the hoisin sauce, lime juice, sesame seeds and green onions and sitr thoroughly.
4. Cover and cook on LOW 5-6 hours or on HIGH for 2-3 hours.
5. Stir once in the middle of cooking to baste the wings with sauce.
6. Remove the wings from the stoneware and reserve 1/4 cup of the juice in the slow cooker. Combine this juice with the hoisin sauce and lime juice.
7. Drizzle over the chicen wings. Before serving, sprinkle the wings with toasted sesame seeds and green onions and mix to coat evenly.