* 2 cups Fiber One original bran cereal
* 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
* 1 TBS corn syrup
* 1 TSP vanilla extract
* 2 TBS cold water
* 1 TBS fresh lime juice
* 1-1/2 TSP unflavored gelatin
* 4 oz. (half an 8-oz. package) 1/3-less fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
* 3 containers (6 oz. each) Yoplait Light Thick & Creamy Key Lime Pie yogurt
* ½ cup thawed reduced-fat whipped topping
* 2 TSP grated lime peel
1. Heat oven to 350°. Place cereal in a zip-lock plastic bag., and finely crush with rolling pin or meat mallet until cereal looks like graham cracker crumbs (or finely crush in food processor).
2. In medium bowl, mix crust ingredients until blended. Press crust mixture evenly and firmly in bottom and up sides of 9-inch glass pie plate. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until firm. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
3. In 1-quart saucepan, mix water and lime juice. Sprinkle gelatin on lime juice mixture. Let stand 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Cool slightly, about 2 minutes.
4. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add yogurt and lime juice mixture. Beat on low speed until well blended. Fold in whipped topping and lime peel. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.