1/4 head cabbage, thinly sliced as if for coleslaw
1/2 onion, thinly sliced
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 tbl of ginger, minced
1 tbl of sesame oil
1 tbl of olive oil
1 tbl of soy sauce
1 tbl of plum sauce
1 tsp red pepper flakes
salt & pepper
1/2 cucumber, cut into sticks
Hot chili sauce for garnish
1. Heat oils in pan or wok over medium-high/high heat.
2. Add onions, saute 2-3 minutes
3. Add cabbage, ginger, garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Saute 4-5 minutes until cabbage is cooked through and has a small bite left in it. Lower heat to medium.
4. Add soy sauce, plum sauce & red pepper flakes. Saute 1-2 minutes until fully incorporated.
5. Create a bed on plate out of cabbage mixture. Arrange cucumbers on top as desired and dab hot chili sauce.
6. Place 1 Arancini in center on top of cabbage bed. Arancini recipe: http://apps.facebook.com/recipebinder/recipe.aspx?rid=26621
*Note, would also go very well with grilled pork chop or tenderloin. Or chicken. Or lots of things if you don't have any extra Arancini balls lying around.