* 1 (3 1/2-ounce) bag boil-in-bag long-grain rice
* 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
* 4 (6-ounce) flounder fillets
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 2 teaspoons olive oil
* 1/3 cup dry white wine
* 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
* 1 tablespoon drained capers, chopped
* 2 tablespoons butter
1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Place rice in a medium bowl; stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
2. Sprinkle fish with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Dredge fish in flour.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish to pan; cook 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
4. Add wine, juice, and capers to pan; cook 1 minute. Add butter to pan, stirring until butter melts. Remove fish and sauce from pan; keep warm. Wipe pan clean with a paper towel. 1 fillet, and 1 tablespoon sauce.
332 (28% from fat)
10.2g (sat 4.4g,mono 3.5g,poly 1.2g)