1. Open cans of chicken and drain out all of the water.
2. Put into medium sized pan
3. Add BBQ sauce (start with about 1/4 of the bottle or less)
4. Heat on medium heat
5. Using a spoon / spatula break up the chicken and mix in the BBQ sauce.
6. Mix sauce and chicken until chicken is roken up and the sauce is mixed thoughout.
7. Add more sauce if needed at this point. Be sure to periodically taste the meat to see if it has enough sauce.
8. Bring to a slow boil by turning up the heat to medium-high
9. Serve on buns. You can add some more sauce or cheese to the top to add a bit more flavor as well.