1. Coarsley chop scallions
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Coat the chicken breasts in the seasoned cornstarch. Set excess cornstarch aside.
3. In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp of the olive oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the scallions and garlic to sautee. Less than 2 min
4. Add the remaining 2 tbsp of olive oil to the skillet, add the chicken and cook until golden all over. 2 - 3 min per side
5.Stir the chicken broth into the remaining cornstarch mixture.
6. Add broth mixture to skillet. Add the curry powder, and basil. Bring the liquid to a full boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 5 min.
7. Uncover the skillet and increase the heat to medium-high. Turn chicken over, add the peas and cook, stirring for 5 min longer.