1. Preheat oven to 170 C
2. Mix ricotta, rice flour and powdered chocolate in a large bowl
3. In another bowl, beat the 3 eggs and sugar with electric beater until light
4. Add egg mixture to ricotta mixture
5. Melt chocolate and butter together taking care not to burn, then allow to cool
6. When chocolate/butter mixture has cooled sufficiently, add to other ingredients and stir thoroughly
7. Scrape mixture into prepared cake pan and cook for 1 hour.
8. After one hour, test to see if it is cooked by inserting a skewer into the centre. If it comes out clean, then cake is ready.
9. Allow to cool a little before turning out of pan. Then cool to room temp before serving with a dusting of chocolate powder and a dollop of rich cream.