• Melt butter over medium-low heat, add flour, cook and stir until bubbly, approximately 2 minutes.
• Gradually add water and wine, stirring until smooth.
• Reduce heat to low, gradually add all of the swiss and half of the cheddar, stir constantly until melted.
• Stir in mustard, paprika and crab, cook 2-3 minutes.
• Place bread on an ungreased cookie sheet. Top each with approximately two tablespoons cheese/crab mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar.
• Broil in oven, 4-6 inches from heat for one minute or until bubbly and slightly brown.