- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut slits into chicken breasts.
- Put chicken on greased pan and season both sides with garlic, basil, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Slice half tomato into 4 slices.
- Cut 2 large wedges from cheese.
- Shred 1 cup of cheese.
- Place spinach leaves in pan with 3 tbsp olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and cook down until soft. Set aside.
- Stuff half of shredded cheese inside chicken first.
- Stuff spinach inside chicken.
- Stuff remaining shredded cheese inside.
- Use toothpicks to keep open end of chicken closed.
- Place 2 tomato slices onto top of chicken breast.
- Place cheese wedge on top of tomato slices and keep in place with tooth pick.
- Sprinkle again with garlic and basil.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil over dish.
- Place in oven at 350 for 20 mins or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve with fresh steamed veggies and red wine (Rosso).