* 18 to 24 vanilla wafer cookies
* 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
* 1-1/4 cups sugar
* 1/3 cup Cocoa
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 3 eggs
* 1 container (8 oz.) dairy sour cream
* 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
* SOUR CREAM TOPPING(recipe follows)
* canned cherry pie filling, chilled
1. Heat oven to 325°F. Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with foil bake cups. Place one vanilla wafer (flat-side down) in bottom of each cup.
2. Beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth. Add sugar, cocoa and flour; blend well. Add eggs; beat well. Stir in sour cream and almond extract. Fill each muffin cup almost full with batter.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set. Remove from oven; cool 5 to 10 minutes. Spread heaping teaspoon SOUR CREAM TOPPING on each cup. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; refrigerate. Just before serving, garnish with cherry pie filling. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecakes. 1-1/2 to 2 dozen cheesecakes.
SOUR CREAM TOPPING: Stir together 1 container (8 oz.) dairy sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in small bowl until sugar is dissolved.