* 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 cup sugar
* 3-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk
* 1/4 cup vegetable oil
* 2 tablespoons rum or 2 teaspoons rum extract
* 1 egg
* 1 cup mashed ripe banana(about 3 medium)
* 1 cup chopped nuts
* 1-1/3 cups (8 oz. pkg.) HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE Toffee Bits, divided
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 8-1/2x4-1/2x2-1/2-inch baking pans.
2. In large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add milk, oil, rum, egg and banana; stir with spoon until well blended. Stir in nuts. Spread 1-1/4 cups batter into bottom of each prepared pan. Top each batter with 1/2 cup toffee bits. Gently spread about 1 cup remaining batter in each pan. Sprinkle remaining bits over batter.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean. (Bread will have slight sink in center.) Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen bread from sides of pan. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely. 2 loaves.