* 1 egg, beaten
* 1/2 lemon, juiced
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 pinch garlic powder
* 1 pinch paprika
* 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
* 1 lemon, juiced
* 6 slices lemon, for garnish (if desired)
1. In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the egg and juice of 1/2 lemon. In another shallow dish or bowl mix together the flour, garlic powder and paprika. Dip chicken breasts in egg mixture, then flour mixture.
2. Heat butter or margarine in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook until golden on each side.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together broth and juice of 1 lemon, and pour mixture over chicken in skillet. Reduce heat to medium low and let simmer for about 8 minutes. Place on serving platter, and garnish with fresh lemon slices and parsley sprigs.
NOTE: I loved this recipe as is but Alex found it a bit too tangy so I cut back the lemon juice a little and he liked it much better after that.