• 1 pound fingerling potatoes
• 1/2 Meyer lemons , cut into quarter wedges
• 1 sprig rosemary , leaves only
• 2 sprigs thyme , leaves only
• Kosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
• Extra-virgin olive oil
Wash and split finger potatoes lengthwise. Toss in olive oil together with rosemary, thyme and lemon wedges in a flat roasting tray. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper, then roast under the rotisserie chicken for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown. Stir occasionally to coat in chicken drippings and cook evenly. Season one more time with salt and pepper before serving.