• 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
• 2 Tbsp. olive oil
• 2 Tbsp. plain yogurt
• 1 tsp. prepared mustard (such as Dijon)
• 1 Tbsp. finely grated lemon zest
• 2 tsp. lemon juice
• 1/4 tsp. salt
• 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
• 1 cup walnut pieces
• 1 cup cored and chopped apple
• 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning spice blend or dried dill
• 1 cup shredded cooked/roasted chicken (use leftovers)
To make dressing: In a medium bowl, combine the lemon zest, yogurt, oil, mustard, vinegar, lemon, salt and pepper, and mix well.
To make salad:In another bowl medium bowl, combine the walnuts, apples chunks, dill and cooked chicken, and set aside. Pour the dressing onto the apple mixture right before serving, and stir until blended. Arrange on serving plates and serve chilled.