- 5 cups mashed raspberries, preferably fresh unsweetened
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 7oz can of chipotle chilies in adobo sauce (fresh is always better, but....)
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar... Read More
- 2 cups Agave nectar or honey
- 1 Box of pectin
1. Puree the Chipotle Peppers in adobe sauce with minced garlic and red wine vinegar in a blender or food processor.
2. Bring berries and pectin to a boil (use only half a box if you want a thinner sauce).
3. Stir in the Chipotle mixture.
4. Let cool, or put in canning jar for the future.