1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 can refrigerator crescent rolls (Pillsbury works great)
3 tbsp. melted butter or margarine
8 large marshmallows, halved
1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
1 tbsp. milk
drizzle semi-sweet chocolate (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375*F
2. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. Mix sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Separate dough into triangles. Cut each triangles in half lengthwise.
4. Brush each dough triangle with melted butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Place a marshmallow half at the wide end of each triangle.
5. Roll up each triangle starting from the wide end, to enclose marshmallow; pinch edges of dough to seal. Place twists on prepared baking sheet, seam-side down, about 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Blend confectioners sugar and milk in a small bowl. Drizzle over warm twists. Remove twists; place on wire rack.