1. Preheat oven to 425*F
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3. Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a medium bowl. Mix well until a dough forms.
4. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead dough for 6 minutes or until smooth, and elastic. Pat into a 1/2 inch thick rectangle.
5. Cut dough into 9 rounds using a biscuit or cookie cutter. Arrange dough rounds on prepared baking sheet. Let rise in a warm place for anout 20 minutes, or until almost double in size.
6. Mix Butter, garlic, and parsley in a small bowl. Brush over rolls. Bake for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.