2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 1/4 cups sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup baking cocoa
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp. milk
2 cups chopped walnuts
1 cup whipping cream
8 squares semi sweet chocolate, chopped
raspberries and fresh mint, caramel topping, whipped cream
1.Preheat oven to 325*F
2. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add corn syrup; mix well.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg is added.
4. Combine the flour, cocoa and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
5. Fold in walnuts.
6. Spread into a greased springform pan.
7. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
8.For ganache, in a saucepan, bring cream to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate until melted. Cool completely.
9. Remove sides of springform pan, place a wired rack over waxed paper, set brownie on rack. Let stand until set. Cut into wedges; garnish with desired toppings. Store in the refrigerator.