½ cup ground coffee beans
1 ¾ cup cold water
¼ cup Kahlua, divided
½ cup (3 ½ oz) mascarpone cheese
1 (8 oz) block fat free cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
¼ cup granulated sugar
24 ladyfingers (2 3-oz packages)
2 tsp unsweetened cocoa, divided
1. Place ground coffee in coffee filter, add cold water to coffeemaker, brew to make 1 ½ cups. Combine brewed coffee and 2 tablespoons Kahlua in shallow dish. Cool.
2. Combine cheeses in a large bowl. Beat with a mixer at high speed until smooth. Add 2 tablespoons Kahlua and sugars; beat until well blended.
3. Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise
4. Quickly dip 24 ladyfinger halves, flat sides down, into the coffee mixture. Place halves, dipped sides down, in the bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish (halves will be slightly overlapping). Spread half of cheese mixture over ladyfingers; sprinkle with 1 tsp cocoa. Repeat procedure with remaining ladyfinger halves, coffee mixture, cheese mixture, and 1 tsp cocoa.
5. Place 1 toothpick in each corner of dish and 1 in the center (to prevent plastic wrap from sticking to cheese mixture). Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for 2 hours.