* 4-5 cups sliced peaches
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 Tablespoon butter
* 1/2 cup agave nectar or 3/4 cup sugar
* 2 cups flour
* 1 Tablespoon baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* Add the wet ingredients:
* 1 cup milk
* 2/3 cup agave nectar or 1 cup sugar
* 1/2 cup organic canola oil
Combine fruit mixture in a medius sauce pan. Over medium heat, bring fruit mixture to a brief bubble. Remove from heat and set aside.
Preheat a 13″x9″ baking pan in a 325 degree oven while melting 1/2 stick of butter. Watch – don’t let the butter burn!
Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add sugar in as a wet ingredient, then milk and oil. Whisk all ingredients to the consistency of cake batter.
Assembling the Peach Cobbler
* Pour the batter on top of the butter
* Gently spread the batter
* Pour the warm peach filling onto the batter
* Sprinkle some cinnamon on top
* Bake at 325 degrees for about 45 minutes