5 medium red potatoes, diced with peel
1 medium onion, chopped
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp kosher salt
2 tsp chili powder
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Place potatoes and onion in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
3. Mix garlic powder, salt, chili powder and extra virgin olive oil in a bowl.
4. Drizzle olive oil and seasoning mixture over the potatoes and onions. Stir together to coat the potatoes and onions.
5. Cover with aluminum foil.
6. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender and slightly crispy.