These cookies are realllyyyy good. They're moist and chewy, yum.
I found a recipe online and changed some things (e.g. halved the sugar content, added more honey, changed some flour to whole wheat flour, added walnuts, used Toblerone instead).
1 cup flour
1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, slightly softened
2 tsp vanilla
6 tsp honey
Half large dark Toblerone chocolate bar (chopped up in food processer)
Half cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Combine flour and baking soda and mix with a fork.
3. Cream together butter and sugars. Add egg and beat until fully incorporated. Stir in vanilla and honey.
4. Add dry ingredients to the sugar mixture in two additions. Stir in chocolate and walnuts.
5. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cookies all golden all over.
6. Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet, then transfer to a rack.