Approx 2&1/2 lbs red potatoes
4 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp dried basil
½ tsp pepper
½ tsp salt
1 small container plain yogurt (individual portion size)
½ cup sour cream
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp onion powder
¾ cup chopped red onion
¾ cup diced celery
sliced, cooked bacon
1. Cook diced potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine vinegar, oil, mustard, basil, pepper & salt. MIX WELL!
3. Add vinegar and oil mixture to potatoes while still warm. Toss to coat; cool completely.
4. In another bowl, combine yogurt, sour cream, garlic salt & onion powder. Add onion, celery & bacon; mix well.
5. Add cream mixture to potato mixture; toss gently.
6. Cover and chill for several hours