1. Set pasta boiling
2 Slice onions, mushrooms and bacon
3 Crush garlic
4 De-seed and finely chop chilli.
5 Fry onions.mushrooms, bacon garlic and chilli in a large(ish) frying pan.
6 Pour in pot of cream and add chilli to taste.
7 Simmer to infuse chilli then add a good belt of port.
8. Add mixed italian herbs if available.
9. Drain cooked pasta and serve in large bowls.
10. Add the sauce you have made from the frying pan.
11. Add parmesan cheese to tase.
12. Accompany with garlic bread...enjoy.