1. Combine all ingredients for marinade in a food processor and blend into a sauce.
2. Pour marinade into dish and add chicken cubes, make sure cubes are liberally covered with sauce.
3. Cover dish and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
4. Place chicken cubes on skewers (leave a small space in between pieces)
5. Turn oven to broil on maximum heat
6. Spray an oven grill with vegetable spray and place skewers on grill
7. Place grill 6-8 inches from the heat source and grill for 10 min.
8. Rotate skewers and and grill for anther 10 min.
Serve with vegetables and rice