1. Soak wooden skewers for 15 minutes or more, to prevent them from burning.
2. Mix the marinade ingredients together.
3. Cut the vegetables for the kebabs into cubes.
4. Here’s the fun part! Be creative by making your own special arrangements! Thread a cube of each vegetable onto the wooden skewer.
5. Allow the kebabs to marinade, spoon it over so it’s well covered.
6. Gather up all your friends and head out to the park.
7. Dig out an “Aussie Bloke” to fire up the Bbq and let him feel useful by cooking these kebabs for all to enjoy!