I don't know if this is really how ratatouille tastes but I looked up the recipe and added some other ingredients that suited my taste buds. The main ingredients are there though, i believe, red/green/orange peppers, zucchini, yellow squash, tomatoes and
• a handful of linguine pasta
• 1 red, green, yellow, and/or orange bell peppers
• 1 yellow squash quartered & sliced
• 1 green zucchini quartered & sliced
• 1 chopped vidalia onion
• 1-2 tbsp minced garlic
• a few pours of balsamic vinegar
• a few sprinkles of Italian seasoning,
• about 2 tbspful of extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tbspful of curry
BOIL water and cook linguine pasta
SAUTÉ onions & garlic in large non-stick pan. ADD all chopped peppers into the mix, SPRINKLE salt & pepper and just SAUTÉ everything until peppers are soft.
POUR a guzzle of balsamic vinegar and mix 'em all around.
When pasta is done, ADD it to the vegetable mix and COVER & MIX pasta with veggies. POUR more balsamic vinegar over pasta, SPRINKLE more ground pepper and Italian seasoning. And an optional seasoning (if you can get your hands on it) is a tbspful of curry. That would be nice. So just SAUTÉ 'em all around.
That should be about it. I'll double check the next time I make it for accuracy.
Thanks for considering my recipe!