1/2 lb. spaghetti (1/2 box)
1 Tbsp. butter
3 strips bacon, chopped
1 clove garlic, whole
1/2 C mixed grated hard cheese (parmesan, romano, etc.)
1. Cook spaghetti according to instructions
2. Meanwhile put butter, bacon and garlic in a pan over medium heat. When garlic browns take it out. When bacon is somewhat crispy, turn off heat.
3. In a large bowl, beat egg slightly.
4. When pasta is done, drain and add to pan with bacon & butter. Immediatey add the entire mixture to the large bowl with the egg and mix well until a thick sauce is formed.
5. Mix in 3/4 of the cheese and use the rest to sprinkle on top.