400g pork fillets
2tsp vegetable oil
2-3 dried chillies, seeded & chopped (optional)
1 garlic clove, chopped finely
2tbs unsalted, unroasted cashews
2tbs salt-reduced soy sauce
2tsp white wine vinegar
1/2 chopped spring onions
steamed rice & Asian greens, to serve
1. Cut pork fillets into thin slices & place in a bowl with oil, chilli & garlic.
2. Place cashews on a baking tray, roast in a moderate oven for 10mins until golden, remove & set aside.
3. Combine soy sauce, cornflour, 2tbs water, sugar & vinegar in a bowl and mix well.
4. Heat a non-stick wok over moderate heat & cook meat in batches until well browned & sealed. Add soy sauce mixture & simmer for a few mins until meat is cooked & sauce has thickened & reduced slightly.
5. Toss through spring onions & cashews. Serve with steamed rice & steamed Asian greens