2 green mangoes
sunflower oil,for frying
sea salt,to taste
10 ml dried chilli flakes
10 ml ground cumin
100 g baby Rosa tomatoes,chopped
1 small avocado,diced
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 chilli, seeded and chopped
25 ml fresh coriander,chopped
juice of half a lemon
1. Using a potato peeler, peel long strips of mango and dry them with paper towel.
2. Pour oil to a depth of about 5 cm into a deep frying pan and heat until very hot.
3. Drop small amounts of the mango strips into the oil and cook until they are golden brown.
4. Remove the mango strips from the heat and drain on paper towel.- they will become crisp as they cool.
Sprinkle with salt, chilli and cumin while still hot.
5. For the salsa,combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix lightly.
Serve with the crisps and a cold beer.