1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Wrap chicken breast in tin foil "boat" so all the steam is sealed inside. Bake about 40 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Cook rice according to package instructions.
3. Heat broth, adding juices from chicken "boats". Season with salt & pepper.
4. Cut chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
5. For each soup bowl, add 1/2 cup rice and 1 shredded chicken breast. Ladle enough broth over to fill the bowl.
6. Cut avocado into slices and add half an avocado to each bowl.
7. Sprinkle with cilantro and squeeze on half a lime to each bowl.
This dish is fabulous with tortilla chips. Serves 2.