1. Preheat BBQ to medium-low heat OR preheat your oven to 350 F.
2. Arrange 15 graham wafers in a single layer on the bottom of a 13x9 inch disposable foil baking pan.
3. Cut 30 marshmallows in half; place 4 halves on each graham wafer in the pan.
4. Chop 4 squares of chocolate; sprinkle evenly over the marshmallows.
5. Spread each of the additional 15 graham wafers with 1 tsp peanut butter.
6. Place them peanut-butter side down on top of the wafers in the pan to form 15 s'mores.
7. Cover pan with foil; place on BBQ rack OR in oven.
8. For BBQ, grill 4-6 minutes; for oven, bake 9-11 minutes; or until marshmallows are puffed and chocolate is melted.
9. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
10. Cut into 15 s'mores using greased knife.
From back of a Jet-Puffed Marshmallow bag.