2 pkgs instant chocolate pudding (and 4 cups/1 L of milk to make it)
1 large container Cool Whip (2 cups/500 ml pre-whipped cream)
4 Skor Bars
1 large bag or 3 small bags "Two Bite Brownies"
1 or 2 bananas
1 pint/500 ml container strawberries (safe to omit)
Optional flavour: pour Kahlua, Bailey's or your favourite flavour over the first layer of brownies. Strong coffee is another option. You only need a couple of ounces.
1. Prepare the chocolate pudding according to directions on box.
2. Slice 6-8 strawberries fairly thin. Slice the banana in to ¼ inch slices Cut each Two Bite brownie into 4 pieces. Chop 3 Skor Bars coarsely and 1 finely (for topping).
3. Layer ingredients into Trifle Bowl as follows:
- Half the brownie pieces, then half of the pudding, then top with half of the Cool Whip.
- Arrange half of the sliced strawberries around the perimeter of the bowl so you can see the cut side through the side of the bowl.
- Then half of the bananas on top of the Cool Whip and sprinkle with the coarsely chopped Skor Bars.
- Finally, the remaining brownies and pudding.
- Arrange the remaining sliced bananas around the bowl as you did the strawberries.
- Spread the rest of the Cool Whip and top with sliced strawberries and the finely chopped Skor Bar.