3/4 lb of French green beans
1 large tomatoes
ligh corn-oil spread
1/4 lb oyster or regular mushrooms
2 tsp soy sauce
3/4 tsp cornstarch
1/2 tsp beef-flavor instant bouillon
4 beef tenderloin steaks (filet mignon)
1/2 tsp salt
2 T white wine (optional)
1 oz. Roquefort blue cheese crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
1 8 oz loaf French or Italian bread
1. Trim ends from green beans. Cut center part of each tomato into 2 thick slices.
2. In 4-quart sauce pan over high heat, heat 1 inch water to boiling: Add green beans; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes until beans are tend-crisp. Drain beans and place in bowl.
3. In same saucepan over medium high heat in 2 tsp hot light corn-oil spread, cook mushrooms, stirring frequently, until goldn. Stir green beans and soy sauce into saucepan with mushrooms; keep warm.
4. In cup, mix cornstarch, beef bouillon, and 1/2 cup water until blended.
5. In nonstick 10-inch skillet over med-high heat, in 1 tsp hot light-corn-oil spread, cook steaks with salt about 10 minutes, turning steaks once, for med-rare or until of desired doneness. Remove steaks to plate; keep warm. in same skillet, cook tomatoes, turning once, just until hot. Remove to four warm dinner plates.
6. If using wine, add to skillet; cook 30 sec, stirring. Stir cornstarch mixture into skillet; cook 1 minute until sauce thickens slightly. Top each tomatos slice with a steak. Spoon sauce over steaks; sprinkle steaks with crumbled cheese. Serve with green bean mixture.