Vegetable oil cooking spray
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese or finely grated extra sharp Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup plain, dry breadcrumbs
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Dash white pepper
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets (5 ounces each) cut into nuggets
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1. Position oven rack on the bottom shelf of the oven. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray several times to coat.
3. In a shallow dish, combine cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder and white pepper. In another dish, whisk together lemon juice and olive oil.
4. Roll nuggets in lemon juice. Then, roll in cheese mixture. Dust with paprika and spray lightly with cooking spray. Place catfish on prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Reduce the heat to 350 degrees, and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes, until crust is golden and fish flakes easily