1 lb raw boneless/skinless chicken breast
8 portabella mushrooms
6 scallions, thinly sliced
8 oz chicken broth
1/2 package of uncooked egg noodles
4 tsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp black pepper
6 tbs sour cream
1 tbs butter
1. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions.
2. Slice the chicken breast into 1 inch pieces. Mix in bowl with pepper until evely coated.
3. Melt the butter in a frying pan or wok. Brown the chicken on both sides for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the sliced mushrooms, chicken broth, and lemon juice. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
5. Slice the scallions and add to the mixture, along with the sour cream.
6. Stir the sour cream until blended evenly (for about 2 minutes).
7. Add the drained noodles. Toss and serve.