1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Poke holes in the baking potatoes and place in the oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
2. Cut the potatoes in half and scoop the potato out of the skins and into a mixing bowl. Place skins in a small baking dish close together to prepare for stuffing.
3. Prior to mashing/mixing/stuffing, bring the oven temperature down to 350 degrees.
4. Add heavy cream and sour cream to the mixing bowl. Mash the potatoes until thick and creamy (normal mashed potatoes). Add the cream slowly and eyeball it, you might use a little more or a little less than listed.
5. Cook the bacon until crispy. Drain on paper towels and crumble. Add to mixing bowl.
6. Cut up the green onions into tiny pieces and saute in a small pan with 3/4 stick butter for approx. two minutes. Add remaining butter and green onions to the mixing bowl.
7. Mix the potatoes, green onions, and bacon thoroughly until even.
8. For each skin, put a layer of the potato mixture into the bottom, about 3/4 filled each.
9. With the chipolte cheddar cheese, take a good handful (ok, I like a handful, some more health conscious people will probably want less) and create a layer of cheese on each skin.
10. Using the remaining potato mixture, cover the four skins. Not ALL of the cheese has to be hidden under the mixture, in fact the cheese that sticks out around the edges is a good thing on the final product.
11. Put the baking dish into the oven for 25 - 30 minutes until reheated. Let stand outside of the oven for 5 minutes before serving.