1. Fill 2 pots half full, put cabbages in each one, with a fork in them to turn them. Put on medium heat, and keep turning them occasionally. Don't let water boil.
2. In big stainless steel salad bowl, mix big can of tomato soup, and 7/8 of v/8 juice together with wisk.
3. In another big st. steel salad bowl, add beef, eggs, rice, ¾ to all of that onion (finely chopped), small can of tomato soup, mix by hand.
4. Spray 2 big pot roast pans with Pam, ladle V/8-tomato soup mixture into them till it's 2” deep.
5. Start taking leaves off cabbage clockwise with knife, making sure not to rip them, place on countertop.
6. Take cabbage leaves and fill with ground beef. Put the beef on the hard part and roll it up like a taco, length-wise. Leave open side down.
7. Put them in pans, filling up the outside first, then in. When bottom is full, put another layer of soup mix on top till covered, then put another layer of cabbage rolls on top.. When that roaster is full, start on the next one.
8. When the roasters are both full, take remaining leaves and cut hard parts out of them and use them to cover top of roaster so top layer doesn't burn. Use remaining soup mix to cover these leaves.
9. Put some tinfoil underneath the roasters to catch any overflow, then put in oven for 2 hours at 350 deg, then 3 hours at 275 deg.