1. Cook corn syrup and sugar over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture bubbles.
2. Remove from heat; mix in peanut butter and 2 tbsp margerine.
3. Add Rice Krispies.
5. Press onto buttered cookie sheet and begin to make icing.
6. Prepare icing by melting 1/3 cup margerine and milk in sauce pan.
7. Add icing sugar and cocoa powder.
8. Mix well, until smooth.
9. Spread icing on top of rice krispie crust.
7. Roll up like a big cinnamon bun, slice and serve.
** If it's a little runny, put it in the fridge to solidify before slicing and serving.**