1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium skillet or pan, cook ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring often, until beef is cooked and no longer pink.
3. Drain any fat or oil from the ground beef.
4. Reduce heat to medium-low and add the cream cheese to the meat; combine until cream cheese is melted.
5. Separate crescent dough into triangles. Put 1-2 tablespoons of meat cheese mixture into middle of crescent and roll up. Repeat until all crescents are filled.
6. Put crescents onto an ungreased baking sheet.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until crescents are golden brown.