1 pound of unsalted butter- 1,1/3 cup of white sugar-2, 1/4 cups of brown sugar- 4 eggs- 3 cups of all purpose white flour- 2 tsp of baking soda- 2 tsp of baking powder- 1 tsp of vanilla- 2 pounds of semi sweet chocolate chips or discs.
1. cream the butter and the sugar
2. While stirring add an egg, mix till it disappears, till all eggs are added
3. Add the vanilla with the eggs.
4. Add the baking soda and baking powder to the flour, mix, then gradually add flour to the cookie dough.
5. finally add the chocolate chips carfully mix. then scoop using an icecream scoop on a tray linned with cookie sheets.
6. Bake from 15- 20 min.