1. In a bowl, whisk eggs until pale yellow. Set aside.
2. In a medium sauvepan over medium heat, melt butter. Cook, stirring, until it begins to brown and smell slightly nutty. Add brown sugar. Stir until melted. Reduce heat to low. Add table cream and milk and bring to a simmer. Gradually whisk into the eggs.
3. Return entire mixture to the saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon Be careful not to let it boil. Strain into a clean large bowl. Let cool to room temperature.
4. Stir in whipping cream, vanilla and almond extract. Cover and refrigerate until completely cold or overnight.
5. Stir cream mixture. Transfer to an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
6. Add pecans in the last 5 minutes of freezing and let the machine stir them in.