1) cheese of your choice. (old white cheddar, parrano, cheshire, gouda, all good).
2) 2 slices of bread per sandwich!
3) sliced pickled garlic (optional...add anything you want...ham, pickles, tomato, etc).
4) rosemary infused olive oil/butter mixture.
1) in a bowl, put a sprig of rosemary with about 3 tbsp. olive oil, 1 butter. heat in the microwave (20 seconds) or on the stove.
2) slice cheese, garlic, whatever else you're putting in the sandwich.
3) place fillings on bread. brush one side of bread with the infused oil. (discard rosemary)
4) put. on. bbq.
5) brush other side with oil. flip it eventually.
6) eat the shit out of it.