1. Mix graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, sugar and butter. Pat mixture in bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
2. Beat cram cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
3. Pour into and bake in a pre-heated 375' oven for 45-50 minutes.
4. Mix the sour cream, sugar and amaretto. Spoon the mixture over the cheesecake when done and return to oven for 5 minutes at 500'. Let ripen 48 hours in the refrigerator.
5. Top with 1/4 cup sliced toasted almonds, and chocolate curls before serving.