1 c Chocolate Wafer Crumbs
3 tb Margarine, Melted
16 oz Cream Cheese Softened
2/3 c Sugar
2 Large Eggs
6 oz Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips, melted
1/4 ts Almond Extract
21 oz Cherry Pie Filling (1 Can)
1. Combine crumbs and margarine, press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes.
3. Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
5. Blend in chocolate and extract; pour over crust.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F., 45 minutes.
7. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
9. Top cheesecake with pie filling and whipped topping just before serving.